Week 7B: Engaging Your Customers - Scheduled Posts


Engaging Your Customers - Scheduled Posts

I have scheduled the following posts to help engage our audience. I decided to do 3 completely different post types to see what would get people engaging the most.
  1.    On Oct 5th I posted a reminder to our followers of an upcoming event where we could be found taking pictures and creating lasting memories. We participated in the 2018 Surfing Madonna Beach Run at Moonlight beach in Encinitas. I attached a promotional event image along with text with a reminder to come out and see us, and also a link to find more event details.
  2.    On October 6th I posted a fun and Halloween inspired poll asking "Which character would have you running the fastest if they photo bombed you??" I included an image of Freddy Krueger and an image of It. I also encouraged the audience to participate by sharing our post to see who their friends would choose. Although we have only captured 11 votes, this has been the most active post recently. Yikes!
  3.    On October 7th I posted a photo booth layout of a past event where we captured a sweet married couple after celebrating their gender reveal. It was meant to pull on the heart strings of our audience and be a gentle reminder of how we are creating unforgettable and lasting memories with every photo booth service. 
Post 1: 98 People Reached, 3 Engagements, 4 Clicks
Post 2: 303 People Reached, 10 Engagements, 10 Clicks
Post 3: 133 People Reached, 4 Engagements, 1 Clicks


Comments

Popular Posts