Week 14 - Developing Online Advertising



Week 14 - Developing Online Advertising

I chose to advertise on Facebook because of how simple it is to advertise in 2 places, FB and IG. You will notice that on the bottom left of the screen it notifies me that this post will also run on Instagram. How easy is that?! It save you so much time when you are creating these advertisements.
I decided to run a real ad to see what kind of reaction I will get. I did not spend a lot of money because the add is targeting holiday parties, most of which probably already have hired a photo booth. I am hoping that I might catch a few that have not or some that may have had a photo booth back out on them at the last minute. This ad also serves as a NYE ad since it is just after the holiday parties and some people may be looking to include a photo booth and just didn't think about it.

I included a call of action by encouraging people to visit our website and added the link for easy click-ability. I added my favorite Christimas photo booth photo because it shows a family having fun, has great color and and a very recognizable Santa prop.

I do think that this is a great way to advertise and Facebook makes it super easy.

Comments

Popular Posts