Week 17 - Wrapping it Up



WEEK 17 - Wrapping it Up



     Social media for business has been a wonderful class for me and the growth of my business. It has tough me some new things while reassuring me of things that I was already doing.

     Moving forward I have a better understanding of the overall impact of social media on consumers and how it helps grow a business, sometimes even overnight. It takes time and dedication as most things do and the pay off can be greater than we could have ever seen in traditional advertising for business. It is a fast pace world and we have to be able to connect with people in the most effective ways. Social media is at the top of this list. I will continue to use social media sites such as Facebook and Instagram and hope to grow our audience to connect with even more people.

     Since taking Social Media for Business I have spent more time posting and updating our followers week after week. I have even gone as far as using social media as an incentive for getting customers photos printed in our photo booth. We gain about 100 new followers in a single day by asking them to show that they followed us on either Facebook or Instagram, in turn they would receive a free photo booth print. This was a great strategy that I will use again in the future. Since this event we continue to see new growth on our Instagram and much more interaction from our followers.

     I am grateful for the chance to learn just how much of an impact social media has on a business. I have always understood its importance but never at the level that I do now. I am so excited for the new possibility to use email marketing with sites such as www.mailchip.com. I was blown away by how easy it was to create a campaign and send it out to new and existing clients. With our ability to collect anywhere from 15-100 emails with each photo booth, I will definitely be doing this in the future and I suspect that I will get wonderful feedback from it.

I also had a chance to run a live ad on Facebook and Instagram during this class. I decided to create and post a real ad to see how responsive it could be. I was excited to see that people were responding! We had a handful of leads that were all new clients and wanted more information about our business. I only spent a small amount of money to run a very short ad (3 days) that reached a limited audience.  The engagement that I saw gives me reassurance that if we spent a little more money to reach many more people could be great for business.

After taking Social Media for Business, I feel much more confident that I have the knowledge to continue to grow my business and reach a greater audience. I hope that you continue to follow us on our social media platforms and stay up to date with the latest and greatest from Aw Snap! Photo Booth. I encourage you to check out our website www.awsnapbooth.com and when you are interested in having an epic photo booth experience at your next event, gives us a call!

Comments

Popular Posts